Re: [IP] Where to put pup while sleeping

I use a Clip-N-Go clipped to a Waist-It.

The Waist-It alone doesn't work for me.  Because it doesn't rotate
around me easily enough--even if I close it very loosely.  I always
end up with the pump underneath me.  I roll around a lot in my
sleep.   And waking up to wrestle it around to a better position
disrupts my already-BAD sleep.

By clipping the the Clip-N-Go to it, that puts the pump several
inches away from my body, enough that it'll end up beside me, or
be *easily* pushed out from under me.  I don't have to wake up
completely to wrestle it out of my way.

The Waist-It itself is actually a very simple device.  A long piece of
elastic with a pouch sewn into it and a nice long piece of velcro to
close it with.  When this Waist-It wears out, I won't buy another,
cuz i don't need that pouch.  I'll just buy a strip of 1" wide elastic
and sew velcro to the ends of it.