[IP] Where to put pup while sleeping

Hi to all!!  I finally get to start using my pump tomorrow morning.  This
truly makes it a TGIF!!!  I have been waiting almost a month now to be able
to start.  I have the MM 508 and have been practicing with it all week.  The
only problem I have is sleeping with it.  I have tried to hook to it to my
jammies and roll over on it,  I have tried putting it under my pillow and it
ends up on the floor.  Any suggestions??????  I have nipped the potty problem
in the bud by getting a waist pouch so no worries of it ending up in the
potty.  The waist pouch also helps out alot when shopping and trying clothes
on.  May also try hooking it to my bra strap.  But if anyone could help me
out with the sleeping situation it would be much appreciated.