[IP] Re: Volume of mail

> Personally, and please don't flame, I am pretty tolerant, but the VOLUME of
> mail is pretty overwealming.
> I guess I'll shut up about it.

When you get 3,000+ members, there, hopefully, WILL be a lot of mail. People
do have opinions, advice, questions, reports, etc. It would be nice if some
would learn to <snip> and include only what they are replying to instead of
the entire post that is mostly irrelevant to give more room for others' posts
in a digest. I saw a reply to an original post the other day that was quite
long with a two-word response at the end.

U-n-n-e-c-e-s-s-a-r-y  for 2 reasons: 1) We didn't need a repeat of the whole
thing. 2) It should have been a private post.

Jan (~_^)