[IP] Re: Effects of Fiber for preggers

> Subject: [IP] Re: Effects of fiber for preggers
> >From Diabetes in Control 3/27/01
> Fiber Lowers Insulin Needs of Gestational Diabetics
> Bulking up on dietary fiber may help pregnant women with type 1 diabetes
> control potentially dangerous fluctuations in their blood sugar, new study
> findings suggest.

I have had DM 50 years, pumping for 17.5 and admittedly do NOT know
everything. I *was* under the impression Gestational DM was entirely different
than Type 1. Am I lacking something here or is this another one of those
articles giving misleading information?

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
It's what you learn AFTER you think you know it all that really counts. (~_^)