[IP] Lancet Changing Day!

Whoever started this thread. Thank you! I have been
laughing my guts out as it progresses. It not only
serves as useful reminder to some, but as humor to
others. Laughter is good for ones health and with
Diabetes we need all the help we can get.

I appreciate this board tremendously.

Andrea Seitz

On 29 Mar 2001, at 4:01, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:
> New pumper here......What do I need to do on
Saturday?   Anything else
> besides adjust the time?
> Thanks for your help!
> Brian
> email @ redacted

>of you
>who can hardly type because of the tattoo job still
>in progress on your fingertips, I will repeat the
>reminder on Jan. 1, 2002.

>Happy Lancet Changing Day!        ;>)

Do You Yahoo!?