Re: [IP] Goiter in kids

In a message dated 3/28/01 9:16:39 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> )...tells me I don't know
> anything about diabetes (we've been at this for 7 years...today is Steph's
> 3rd "pumpiversary) and will have to start at square one with his educator,
> nutritionist, etc.

I hope you are not going to go back to see this jerk.
Surely there is another endo you can find.  Golly, his attitude is
I had an enlarged thyroid for years and now have low thyroid function but it
was never considered a goiter so can't help you there.
Just had to say something, fuming here about the treatment you got from this
person who is supposed to be a caring professional.....

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01