Re: [IP] keeping water out of sil

> I must be doing something wrong.  How do the rest of you sil users
> keep your shower water from getting into the little clear window
> part of the set --- you know, where the cannula goes into your skin?

Hmmm.... I'll answer for Lily. Basically she doesn't worry about it.
It's never been a problem in 6 years. She routinely goes swimming in
the ocean, lakes, rivers and (yuck) the pool at the swim club. There
have been occasions with all of these where her skin and set have
been covered with some kind of goop -- and there has never been any
problem. It may be unsightly, but there don't seem to be any lasting