Re: [IP] getting out of paying for stuff in Michagan html for emphasis in message

Linda V wrote about Subject: [IP] Michigan Health Plans Question
Diabetes-Coverage ...:

>>"Our plans basically do everything that the legislation requires," Farnum
said. For example, the legislation calls for diabetes education--something
the Association has been doing for about three years, he said.<<

So why did I have to pay $600 last year for pump and nutrition education
provided by my endo's office since BC/BS said there was no way they were
paying for any diabetes education?  Seems like this Farnum guy doesn't have
a clue what he's talking about, is there an address I can contract him to
set him straight? Hmmmph.....
I will be contacting my state representative about this lie...