Re: [IP] Re: Ducks in a Row

At 07:13 PM 3/28/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I, for one, am a fan of the ducks--especially on those occasions when I'm
 >skimming the digest faster than I can actually read.  When I see them, I
 >to stop, scroll back to the top of Natalie's post, and see what she has to
 >say.  The sign of the ducks assures me that I'll be reading something
 >well-stated, well-informed, and well-intentioned.  Go Pumper Duck.

I have mixed feelings about the Ducks. They are the mascot of the
University of Oregon... however my son goes to Oregon State. So, I am
definitely not a Duck fan, although I have nothing personal against ducks,
per se. Natalie can display her ducks (in a row or not), just make sure
that none of them have the U of O label on them. :-)