Re: [IP] What do you do with a low?

At 01:28 PM 3/28/2001 wombn wrote:
 >On 28 Mar 2001, at 9:55, Patrick G. Jobe wrote:
 >> 2.  Panic. Eat everything in the house. Feel better immediately. Battle the
 >> resulting high for the next 6-10 hours. Feel guilty and swear this is the
 >> last time I follow scenario 2.
 >HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!  That's usually what I *end up* doing,
 >good intentions get thrown aside!  :-DDDDD

I once heard some one describe #2 above as: "pulling a chair up to the
Fridge, opening the door and eating everything inside while singing 'Happy
days are here again' to himself." One of the symptoms of a low is an
overwhelming sense of hunger. So, it's really hard to be good when you're
feeling that way. That plus the "panic" syndrome make it tough to be
disciplined during that time.