Re: [IP] My meeting with the new endo

In a message dated 3/29/01 9:33:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Who uses the digest format because she does like the chatter.

   And if it weren't for all the "chatter", you might not have listened to
your "other mothers, etc" who nagged you about getting away from that awful
old endo. I will now go bite my tongue to avoid saying (told ya so!)...but
seriously, this new endo sounds like he does know what he's doing & more
importantly that he's working WITH you, not against you!
regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)