Re: [IP] My meeting with the new endo

In a message dated 3/29/01 9:33:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Who uses the digest format because she does like the chatter.

Sherry;
   And if it weren't for all the "chatter", you might not have listened to
your "other mothers, etc" who nagged you about getting away from that awful
old endo. I will now go bite my tongue to avoid saying (told ya so!)...but
seriously, this new endo sounds like he does know what he's doing & more
importantly that he's working WITH you, not against you!
regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)