[IP] Lancet Changing Day!

On 29 Mar 2001, at 4:01, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:

> New pumper here......What do I need to do on Saturday?   Anything else
> besides adjust the time?
> Thanks for your help!
> Brian
> email @ redacted
> - ----------------------------------------

Sorry folks, I've been on the Digest and got a bit behind in my
reading.   This weekend IS the time for the official  "Time to Reset
Your Clock and Change Your Lancets"  Saturday (but I think I'll
sleep in later and do it on Sunday)

Yes, for all you anal retentive diabetics it is the recommended time
to change your lancets.  For those that haven't gotten full medical
coverage for lancet replacement (sorry Michiganers) you may wait
for the July 4 Semiannual Announcement.  And for those of you
who can hardly type because of the tattoo job still in progress on
your fingertips, I will repeat the reminder on Jan. 1, 2002.

Happy Lancet Changing Day!        ;>)