[IP] Re: Water in the SIL window (Diana)

Hi Diana:  We had the same concern and what  do now is to put a little patch
of tape over the window at set change.  My other reason for doing this is to
re-inforce the tape so the cannula does not pop out (if was going to!) Works
like a charm...I just buy a roll of waterproof clearish med tape from Walmart,
about $4 and it is in a scotch tape type dispenser and you just cut off a
small patch.