[IP] Re: Questions for Animas Pumpers

We have used Animas for one month now and so far:
1. yes, you can bolus in .1 increments.
2.  we don't use the audio bolus for Sarah--she's too young to need it!--But
I can't imagine the increments would be any different!
3. It has memory for several alarms, I don't know how many, since we've only
had one in a month.
4.  Tell the CDE that the service reps are excellent when you call and
always know what you're talking about.
5.  If they trained US on it, surely the CDE can get trained!
We have no complaints whatsoever about the pump. (Now pumping itself, that's
another issue!)
Penny, Bob, Robby and Sarah (2.5, pumping since 2/20)