RE: [IP] keeping water out of sil

Diana [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> don't trust the stuff enough to drink it, either!!!  The
> little plastic
> gizmo protects the tubing attachment side well enough, but I feel the
> insertion point should be kept clean and dry, as well.  Any pointers?

I don't know the details of the water in Buffalo, but water safety standards
(i.e. chlorination or ozonation, filtration, etc.), if they're properly
applied, means the water is safe, even if it doesn't taste good.

I don't even use the cap when I shower.  FWIW, the only time I use the cap
is for swimming, and that's to protect myself and others from the sharp
points.  The cap is certainly not waterproof.

IOW, I don't worry about it.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR