[IP] 2 Friday Chats to choose from

Hi Pumpers and Friends,
Another week has flown by and its TGIF!! Its close enough to April Fools day
to come in to chat and tell all of us how you have tried different pranks
using your pump. (I myself got out of doing something with someone I didnt
want to see by setting my pump to beep) (dont bash me, you have to know the
whole story to appreciate) If you have a question, I suppose we could try to
answer that for you too.  We'd love to see you so stop on in.  Here is the
chat
shortcut, just enter the name you signed up for IP with (in all lower case)
and then the
password pumper (also in lower case)  http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
Pump Huggsss...........Dauna

PS:  MORNING CHAT TOO! 9AM AND 9PM EST