[IP] Re: Insurance no longer participating with MM

 Got my pump one month ago and now am told my insurance company no longer
 participates with Mini-med.  This is ridiculous.  Nothing anyone can do, just
 wanted to vent.  Screaming isn't enough. >>

I'd push this one.  Either they pay for another pump with a company the DO
participate with or they make an exception for you.  Make a stink and go
right to the top of the company if you have to.  My anger matches yours.
Jill T