[IP] Re: Site change went GREAT

Hi Nancy,
    I will have to do my first insertion very soon and I'm more than a little
nervous. Claire is almost 7 and isn't too keen on the idea of insertions, but
is hot and cold depending on her mood.
    Did you remember to bolus one unit after insertion to fill the dead space
in the catheter?  Although I've never inserted, I read that in the manual
    Also, tonight I saw the new Quick Set from MM.  It looks great and easy
and I think I will go with those to start with.  Much less scary for Mum!
Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, pumping soon