Re: [IP] Chat Thursday night at 9PM Eastern (2AM GMT)

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite anyone interested In Insulin Pump
Therapy to Thursday nights chat at 9PM Eastern (2AM GMT) In the IP Anytime
room!! So wether you have had a bad week and just need to let go and blow off
a little steam, or maybe your a new or future pumper that would like to get
those long awaited questions answered!! Or you may be one of our experienced
pumpers that would like to share you pumping knowlege and tips With the rest
of us!! Click on this link and you will be chatting before you know it!!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  When you get to the chat log in area
Just type in the e-mail address you used when joining Insulin-pumpers in the
User Name area, Then type in the word "pumper"as the password, All in lower
case letters!! Thats it!! The hard works been done for You :o) I'll see you
all at the chat!! And Remember,  Chats are a Great place  to get those long
awaited questions answered!! Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston,Maine :o)