Re: [IP] Questions for Animas Pumpers

>3)  They had concerns about technical support -- since (1) the local rep
>brand new, (2) It's a smaller, newer company, and (3) they (the CDE/clinic)
>had no experience with them
>      >>>> I thought these were reasonable concerns since they have no past
>experience with this company -- What types of experience with customer
>service/technical support have you Animas pumpers had?  When you have had
>problems or questions -- who do you talk to and were they knowledgeable &

The few times I have to call customer support for questions, they have been
extremely helpfully.  I first got on the Animas pump in August.  In January,
I had some unexplained alarms, and I called the support line.  I had a new
pump the next day, pretty much no questions asked.  And it was a new pump
not a refurbished pump.    I wouldn't worry about technical support.