Re: [IP] Questions for Animas Pumpers

I just started on the Animas pump on Monday. It everything I wanted and more.
The bolus is in units of 0.1. The audio is for when you want to bolus without
looking at the meter and want to conceal it. I won't be using that feature.
You should get the information directly from them. Their service has been
great. They do have an enhanced version due out that will keep records of up
to 255 boluses, alarms, and many more features. As it is it was the best of
all the features I was looking for, including basil settings in units of 0.01.
Good luck with your choice. I would recommend Animas very strongly.
Phil Cunningham