Re: [IP] How often do you change your site?

In a message dated 3/28/2001 1:45:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> No, tubing gets reused as is convenient for you. There are set
> packets that are sold with 10 infusion sets and 5 tubes, just to give
> you and idea.
> email @ redacted
What kind of infusion sets come this way? I use the mm sof sets  QR and have
to change the site and tubing together. is there a way I can change only the
site without having 1/2 of the set left over??