[IP] ohoh

you wrote

"So what kind of problem does this cause for you? Presumably the pump has
been paid for by insurance before MM shipped and now it is a question of
supplies which you can get a lot of places that probably do work with your

I am afraid in the big city of Grand Rap;ids Mui their are not 'alot' of
places that have the supplies.  I have found one that can order form MM, just
have to provide a new letter of necessity and perscription.  Sounds easy heh?
Well, after Mini-med talked me into buying their pump.  Only 50 % paid for by
the way, I just feel left out in the cold on the whole deal.  I am sure it
will all work out in the end.  But raises my BG!