[IP] re: goiter

 What state are you in? Don't waste your time going
back to that endo.
 My endo (old one) started me on synthroid wheN i was
10 b/c I had an enlarged thyroid...it was ONLY a
precaution to prevent getting fullblown
hypothyroidism. I have been on 75mcg Levoxyl (generic
for synthroid) since then, and it's been 7 years and
the dose has never needed changed. My thyroid does
stick out though if I don't take it daily. I take it
with breakfast, I don't think the empty stomach part
matters isince the docs don't mention it..

Do You Yahoo!?