Re: [IP] How often do you change your site?

> I hate to ask a question that I am
> sure has been asked before, but how often do you change your site

Most pumpers, on the average every three days. My daughter changes
ever 3rd and 4th day so it's just twice a week. See the "change
frequency" statistics on the ABOUT page of the web site at:

> and do you always change the tubing every 3 days.

No, tubing gets reused as is convenient for you. There are set
packets that are sold with 10 infusion sets and 5 tubes, just to give
you and idea.