Re: [IP] How often do you change your site?

Greetings - congrats on your new pump.  I too have a blue one and a clear
one. I believe the tubing needs to be changed because the insulin can begin
to crystalize (?) and get caught on it and so it can effect the delivery.

As for a case - I ordered the neophrane (sp?) and the elastic belt - holds it
tighter into the body than the soft white cotton case.  I use it when I am
walking/running on my treadmill - also use this waist belt for 1 piece
dresses etc.  I use the softer one to sleep in.

Haven't tried the bra case.  Although I have tucked the pump into an athletic
bra when wearing it around the house - but not necessarily for when working