[IP] Re: email @ redacted

email @ redacted wrote:

Seems like this site should be used for informational purposes and to trade
information----that is why I signed up two years ago.   With so many people
here now----we easily receive from 100-150 emails daily---with lots of them
being nonsense.  Just my opinion---but it would be nice if others  respected
our time!!

Please try signing up for the digest form -- just 2-3 e-mails a day and you
can skim through them very fast to look for what interests you.

Somedays I really, really need the silly postings - to keep my "mom with a
kid with diabetes compass" pointing to true North instead of spinning crazily
out of control.

Liz B.
Mom of 16 year old Andrea - 2 years pumping & with a brand new driver's