[IP] Ultra/Dtron wait

FWIW :      Lifescan rep told me that the Ultra won't be available for
trade-in for 'a few months'.   Apparently the Freestyle is being given out
by my CDE, so....

I am ordering a Dtron, but apparently they are backlogged 100 orders.
Htron until then. It has been entirely too long a period of time that I
have thought about pumps and pumping and NOT actually been pumping.

Insurance was not forthcoming with Animas, unfortunately.

Thanks for all the advice and comments I have gotten.