Re: [IP] Diabetes comes to Young and Restless!!

--- Todd & Shelly  Tyler <email @ redacted>
> Hi all:  Yes it is one of my guilty pleasures, but I
> happened to catch an
> episode of Young and Restless today..Looks like one
> of the main teen
> characters (Raul) is heading towards a diagnosis of
> type 1 diabetes!

Hi Shelley,

I tape Y & R everyday and watch it with my husband
after work.  We're both big fans and definitely think
Raul will be diagnosed with diabetes.  It will be
interesting to see how they work it into the storyline
with Mac and Billy.

Do You Yahoo!?