[IP] How often do you change your site?

Hello Everyone,

I just started getting the list and am finding the information offered
amazing!! I started on the pump a little over a month ago and so far I am
doing well. I use the Disetronic H-Tron plus v100 and if anyone cares it is
I hate to ask a question that I am sure has been asked before, but how often
do you change your site and do you always change the tubing every 3 days. I
NEVER disconnect from the pump unless I have to, i.e. changing the site or
tubing. I was just wondering why you have to change the tubing that often?

To The Ladies:
Have any of you tried the bra pouch or the thigh thing? If so which would you
say was better?

To Any Joggers:
I jog and the only case I have is the clip case. This is not very good for
running as it tends to pull down on my running pants, and is just
uncomfortable. What type of case would you all recommend?

Well that is all for now. Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

Anyone who prefers to send direct email my address is email @ redacted