Re: [IP] Frozen shoulder and elbow pain

I also had frozen shoulders in both shoulders for about 1 year.  I went to
physical therapy and that helped, but nothing like when I went to a
chiropractor, there was a new chiro advertised , and I tried her.  I am not a
believer of chiro's, and I have a herniated disc, but thought that I could
not be worse off.  SO I went, and she basically put her thumb into some
muscle under my arm, and moved my arm all around, and in the matter of 15
minutes, my shoulders went from about 25% (I could not lift my arms at all!)
to about 80%.  I continued to go for about 6-8 weeks, and I think I have the
full range of motion that I had before all of this.   I do not have any pain
at all !!!!

"Good physical therapy should be able to restore 90-95% mobility in
the "bad" arm. I've had it in both sholders "