[IP] power series of ducks in ero lack of luxury lining.

> Now the GOITER question... (snip)
>can I get out of overdrive and relax or do I
> rush to the ER (just kidding...I assume it's not that urgent, or my family
> will be living in the lap of luxury over the negligence of a former
Immediatly get out of hyperdrive or warp drive or what ever, goiters is an old
thing, peoples lived withem for years and years.,
If she's got a goiter, there's SOMETHING going on, but who knows what!
HypOthyroidism doesn't usually lead to an immediate crisis, but
HypERthyroidism can (not always, so don't panic!), and BOTH can manifest
as a goiter, so I think she needs a TSH sooner rather than later.

Do you have a family doc? A GP can order a TSH test -- it's not
expensive at all -- and based on the results, give you guidance on what
to do next.

Most thyroid disorders are very treatable, and I think it would really
put your mind at ease to get some answers. So I hope you have another
doc you can go to, and soon, to order the test!

Good luck!

 Si Bili si ergo fortibusses in ero, nobili demistrux whatsi got in inim, casa