Re: [IP] I want to vent

    I agree totally!!!  The other day I went to my endo....whose a bit of a
flake. My daughter and I were sitting there and he had said something to her
about what she was going to be when she grew up. I said, "Definitely NOT a
doctor"  He smiled and said, "What a smart girl! You know, for every dollar I
make, one quarter of it goes to malpractice insurance. So, for one year, one
quarter of it is spent working for free." I just sat there thinking, "Did I
ask him that??" It just seemed weird that he'd tell me that. I felt like
saying, "Well, if doctors didn't screw up so bad, it wouldn't be that way!!!"
 I also remember that I got gangrene because of a doctor!!! Hmmmm.... makes
you wonder!
All my best,
dx 10-01-81 (Florida) type 1
Awaiting the arrival of 'Skippy'...