Re: [IP] Post site change crashes

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Hey, just wondering...do you leave your old site in
> for a few hours after you
> put in the new one?  If you do this you won't lose
> that little pool of
> insulin under our skin, it will have a chance to be
> absorbed which helps
> maintain your levels.
> Just thought I'd tell you that!!

This would NOT be a good idea for post site change
CRASHES.  It would just add more insulin to a system
that doesn't need more.  I shudder to think of what
would happen with Jessica if I were to leave an old
site in.....

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?