[IP] Site change went GREAT!

We tried the Sil for the first time with Emla cream.  It went well - Thomas
(7yrs) Couldnt believe that the Emla made it so that it didnt hurt.  He loved
the fact that he didn't have a tail hanging down when he went to take a bath.
 Mom was nervous about doing the insertion for the first time - I guess I did
it right  cause its working.  Had a scare when his post change blood was 375
I must have had air or slack left in the tubing because it came down nicely
after another bolus.   the tapes came loose after his bath this morning.  MM
is sending the box of tape samples that has Mastisol in it.  I hope it gets
here quick!!
Any advice for inserting a Sil?

thanks all
Your the best!