Re: [IP] looking for a book

At 06:36 AM 3/28/2001 Valerie Tucker wrote:
 >hi maybe someone out there can tell me where to read a book on line .times
 >are hard and cant afford to go buy it. name is pumping insulin by john walsh
 >e-mail me at email @ redacted or on this site thanks. val

Have you tried your local public library?? Even if they don't have it, they
can probably get it for you via InterLibrary loan.

It would be illegal for anyone to print any significant part of this book
on-line without the OK of the author. The authors and publishers expected
to get paid when they created this work. To publish major portions of it
on-line, without permission, would be tantamount to theft.

Sam the Librarian