Re: [IP] Pumps and Meters

> ... the little clicks of the MM delivering insulin...but a total
> to a 14 year girl and a distraction to the teachers in her classes.

Is this a real life problem that you have experienced or a concern about an
issue that may be a problem? I'm around a lot of people in a lot of
situations and the pump has never been an apparent distraction to anyone. It
is very quite and unnoticeable in most cases - not at all in the same class
as beeping, clicking and singing  phones, watches, PDAs, calculators,
pagers, etc..