Re: [IP] What do you do with a low?

For me I treat with 15-20g quick acting carb.  I am now trying to only use (to begin with)the glucose tabs.
If I am at home the trick for me to not overtreat by eating everything in sight is STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN.  Once I enter my kitchen I'm done for.  It takes a little longer for me to feel back to normal but I'm not trying to bring down the resulting high's all day.
Geneece
dx'd 87
pump 7/00