Re: [IP] Re: I want to vent

In a message dated 3/28/2001 9:35:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> email @ redacted wrote:
> >
> > Natalie, do you know where that phrase of all the ducks in a row comes
> from?  It actually comes from lining little ducks in a row so you can shoot
> them.  That is so sad.
> Yeah, I know about (actually REMEMBER) the shooting galleries with rows
> of metal ducks to shoot at.

Seems like this site should be used for informational purposes and to trade
information----that is why I signed up two years ago.   With so many people
here now----we easily receive from 100-150 emails daily---with lots of them
being nonsense.  Just my opinion---but it would be nice if others  respected
our time!!