[IP] Re: French fries and carbs

Shelly wrote:
>>> I know counts on McDOnalds fries are accurate for us, but when we go out
and get supper at a restaurant I find I have no clue what to count for a plate
of fries? >>>

Would the restaurant know their own carb count? Did you ask? I know some
places add sugar to their *batter* to gives the fries a diff. flavor and to
crispen and brown them. I would think asking each particular restaurant their
values - IF they are available. Other than that, I dunno. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!