[IP] Re: Frozen shoulder and elbow pain

In a message dated 3/27/01 10:17:13 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< with the frozen shoulder.
Has anyone else suffered from joint problems? If so, were you successful
in fixing them? Or is this just one more condition we're more prone to?

Several years ago I had a frozen shoulder. I had injured my rotator cuff on
Nautilus Equiptment at the gym.
It took 11 months of physical therapy 3 times a week. I had to do certain
exercises with small weights, etc then the therapist would manually work on
breaking the adhesions that had formed. It was very painful. I do have full
range of motion now.

Susan