[IP] Re: Daylight Savings Time

The only question that I would have with this thread
is what happens with the basals during the period?
I have a little bit of the dawn phenomenon with my
basal climbing from .5 to 1 at 5am.  It is normally
better for me to reset the time in the morning,
whether it is 'spring ahead' or 'fall behind'.  The
next day my body will be more on the new schedule.

email @ redacted
Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it
hemispheric in nature because it is a product that
we can find in our neighborhoods.
 - George W. Bush