Re: [IP] MM SofSets

Sorry everyone about my HUGE mistake  when talking about the SofSets and the
Ultraflex.  I guess I was more tired last night than I realized.  Josh
crashed for no apparant reason last night so it was late when I was writing
that message..  Of course I know they go in at a 90 degree angle and NOT the
45 like I said.  And I think I used the name Quick set instead of Ultraflex
so I am truly sorry if I totally screwed some people who read that posting
and got confused!!

mom to Joshua