Re: [IP] Goiter in kids

  I'm not familiar at all with the goiter issue but I can tell you one thing
FOR SURE...DO NOT and I mean NEVER go back to that endo.  And if I were you I
would check with your local Medical review board for that are to see if there
have been any complaints about that doctor from previous patients.  And when
they ask why you TELL them why!!!

  If my memory serves me (one never knows these day about this) I think there
is another mom dealing with this exact same issue.  I hope she speaks up and
helps you out more than I have!

  Keep us informed of your progress and let us know what we can do to
help...even if it is to just listen!!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA