Re: [IP] Basals change with site?

  I've actually never heard of this basal switching from site to site.  I
switch Josh from tummy to upper hiney back to the other site of tummy back to
other cheek on hiney then repeat.  Granted he consistantly runs GRAT BGs on
his hiney, but the tummy ones flucuate between GREAT and just alittle aboue
GREAT! So I would not consider baal rate changes.  But that is just us!  I'll
be anxious to see what some of the others have to say!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA