Re: [IP] Post site change crashes

Valerie asks if stinging when bolusing into leg is normal with her new
508...Well, Josh is on the Dis H-Tron and sometimes he does complain of
stinging but it's usually with the first bolus of a new site.  I've heard
that it is probably because the Dis pump's motors are pushing the insulin in
harder  and faster (sorry I don't have the technical terminology here, but
sure someone will correct me later!) instead of smaller amounts over a longer
period of time.  So he will cut his bolus in half at the beginning of a site.
 After that it is  not a problem!

mom to Joshua