[IP] Old Meters

I had a funny experience today at the Student Health Center on campus.  I
went in for back pain.  Of course, the PA I saw knew nothing about Diabetes.
She knew enough to think to check my blood sugar even though I had just
checked.  I walked into the lab and sat down.  Then the nurse walked in with
an Accu Chek 2 to test me with.  I was hard not to laugh.  I had not seen one
of those in forever!  I am shocked they can still get strips for it.  I was a
nice reminder of how much better things have gotten for Diabetics over the
years.  Just wanted to share the experience.