INSULIN PUMP GROUP FOR "PUMPERS" AND
"WOULD BE PUMPERS" AND THEIR FAMILIES

PLEASE JOIN US!!

Thursday, April 12, 2001
6:00-7:30: "Kids" group**
7:00: Adults join kids*
7:00-7:30: Big Brother/Big Sister" time

WENDY SATIN RAPAPORT, L.S.C.W., PSY.D.
WILL LEAD DISCUSSIONS

**KIDS: We will brainstorm the issues that bother you --
and talk about the people too...
and then role-play to help solve those problems

*ADULTS:  We will keep discussing how to keep
fear and anger as motivators, not detractors,
from taking care of ourselves
and loving our families.

**Please note early starting time!

Whitehall Nursing Home, Cinema Room.
7300 Del Prado South, Boca Raton
Exit I95 at Palmetto Park Road, West.
Continue past Powerline Road to Del Prado South.
Turn right onto Del Prado.  Follow street to Whitehall entrance on right.

For additional information call Wendy at 561-477-8595

Sponsored by
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
http://www.drinet.org