[IP] MM SofSets

>email @ redacted wrote:
 >> > ...snip
 >same as the MM Sof-set, meaning it inserts at 45 degree angle,
 >needle removes and it disconnects.

After using the metal needle for 10 years and hating it but that's all we had
offered, I started using the SofSet. They have only gone it at a 90 degree
angle. That is why they developed the SofSerter - to keep it straight in since
they kink if they aren't at 90 degrees.

I don't know about the other sets as I'm satisfied with SS.

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!