[IP] Static Electricity protection

> Just what would you ground the pump - or a computer- to on your body?
> As an engineer, I would find your response interesting!

The best thing to avert S.E. in the pumps is a used (once) fabric softener
sheet or part thereof. I have over 50 (diff colors) bags with 1/3 sheet
stuffed in each for that purpose. Have not changed them and have had no
problems with S.E. since I was told by MiniMed about 5 years ago. I love Bluda
Sue. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!